ADVASEAL HSM delivers the herbicide, HaloSulfuron-Methyl (HSM), in a controlled manner for an efficient nutsedge control pre-plant in asparagus, cucumbers, cantaloupes, melons, pumpkins, squash and tomatoes production.
ADVASEAL® HSM is registered by US-EPA and the first representative of revolutionary crop protection mulches capable to substitute fumigants in pre-plant soil sanitation.
• Available in thicknesses, widths, and colors in compliance
with its pesticide label
• Safe to handle, also in transport & storage
• Easy application; herbicide release starts only after the film
is applied on moist soil
• Complete herbicide release within 7 days
• Puncture, tear resistant and durable film
• Removal /disposal same as regular mulches
Benefits (verified in Fields Trials):
• Crops grown with ADVASEAL HSM are significantly larger
• Result in more and heavier harvested fruits (melons)
• Allow to reduce fumigant rates for nutsedge control, earlier
transplanting and higher crop yields.
• Eliminates working steps/costs associated with the preparation
and application of herbicide spray mixtures
DOWNLOAD ADVASEAL HSM PESTICIDE LABEL